What happens to the essay once I have received it?
It's yours to do with as you wish. No-one else will ever get to see it, obviously apart from your writer, and if necessary the administrative staff (e.g. if there has been a problem with the order). Every single paper that we deliver has been custom written for one specific customer only, and it deals with that person's required topic and nothing else. We do not resell, publish, trade or display completed orders anywhere else at any time. You may regard it as yours in its entirety. We also do not make use of essay banks and pre-written essays; everything is written fresh for each new order. Our service is completely confidential and we regard our customers' right to privacy very highly.
I have written my assignment, but before I hand it in, would you be able to proof read and tell me if I have done it correctly.
We would be glad to proofread your assignment, please feel free to visit our order page or contact us via email with assignment criteria if unsure. When placing an order, make sure you choose "proofreading" in the "Academic Level" section.
Can your papers pass TurnItIn detection test?
Starting August 2006 we have launched a module that checks any custom paper that we produce for plagiarism, be it a dissertation, coursework, thesis or a simple 5-paragraph essay. We utilize latest technologies of web search to detect plagiarized materials and guarantee 100% authentic custom written research papers. The procedure is as follows: whenever the writer uploads a completed paper to the control panel, our system starts an automatic plagiarism check in the background. The paper is separated into small blocks, called patterns. Then the system performs a web search by utilizing a so-called Rabin-Karp algorithm of string text search, thus giving the most precise results, (it even includes sources where the parts of the paper were copied from). This technology was invented back in 1987, and we found it to be the most adequate solution for our clients" needs.
How does your service work?
Our system is completely automated and adjusted to the degree of maximum user convenience. All you have to do is give us your assignment requirements and pay at the time of placing the order. Once we are notified of your payment we start to work on your paper immediately. Each project is assigned a unique identification number which gives you the possibility to track your order online. It also allows you to log into your personalized control panel and communicate with the writer who"s doing the job for you. Once the paper is completed it is delivered to your email. Please read more on the ordering procedure.
I have a very specific research paper guideline. Can my guidelines be followed?
We can certainly adhere to any guidelines sent to us; we have a vast experience in writing papers on almost every academic topic out there. After an order is placed, the guidelines and example can be uploaded for the writer to look at, as well as any other material you wish to provide.
Is there any way for me to email the sources for my paper once I have ordered?
You certainly can email us the sources for your paper once you've ordered, our email address is email@example.com. Our support representatives check email 24x7 and will add the files you send to your order. You might want to specify your order number to expedite the process. Alternatively, you can upload the files manually, after logging in to your personal control panel, the files will go directly to the writer
Can you write assignments in SPSS?
Yes, we can. We employ writers specializing in statistics and data analysis software, including SPSS.
Do you charge for the references/title page/bibliography?
We charge only for the actual content. Bibliography, references, title page and footnotes are free of charge. It is easy to check: every word processing software has a function of word count. Normally, there should be around 250 words per page. This means a thousand words every four pages. So, dividing the number of words by 250 you will get the actual number of pages paid.
Do you do research proposals?
Yes we do write research proposals, simply state the topic when placing an order, or indicate in your order instructions, that the writer can choose it for you. The research proposal qualifies as a research paper type of assignment.
Are the assignments plagiarism-free and not resold and total confidentiality?
Our assignments are completely free of plagiarism. We do not resell our work. We provide complete and total confidentiality to the extent that even your writer does not know your identity.
Are your papers ever resold?
No, our papers are never resold or published anywhere else. Unlike many of our competitors, we do not own or operate databases of essays and dissertations. We think it is highly unethical to put reputation of our customers under question.
Will you email me the assignment if I place the order?
Yes, we will send you a completed assignment via email. Alternatively, you can login to your personal control panel to download the file in case you need it later.
Next Questionclick for answers
- Describe and then refute the key points of the opposing view.
- Restate and reinforce the thesis and supporting evidence.
2. Drafting the Persuasive Essay
When writing the initial draft of a persuasive essay, consider the following suggestions:
- The introductory paragraph should have a strong “hook” that grabs the reader’s attention. Open with an unusual fact or statistic, a question or quotation, or an emphatic statement. For example: “Driving while talking on a cell phone, even hands-free, is the equivalent of driving drunk.”
- The thesis statement should leave no doubts about the writer’s position.
- Each body paragraph should cover a separate point, and the sentences of each paragraph should offer strong evidence in the form of facts, statistics, quotes from experts, and real-life examples.
The Secret to Good Paragraph Writing
- Consider various ways to make the argument, including using an analogy, drawing comparisons, or illustrating with hypothetical situation (e.g., what if, suppose that…).
- Don’t assume the audience has in-depth knowledge of the issue. Define terms and give background information.
- The concluding paragraph should summarize the most important evidence and encourage the reader to adopt the position or take action. The closing sentence can be a dramatic plea, a prediction that implies urgent action is needed, a question that provokes readers to think seriously about the issue, or a recommendation that gives readers specific ideas on what they can do.
3. Revising the Persuasive Essay
In the revision phase, students review, modify, and reorganize their work with the goal of making it the best it can be. Keep these considerations in mind:
- Does the essay present a firm position on the issue, supported by relevant facts, statistics, quotes, and examples?
- Does the essay open with an effective “hook” that intrigues readers and keeps them reading?
- Does each paragraph offer compelling evidence focused on a single supporting point?
- Is the opposing point of view presented and convincingly refuted?
- Is the sentence structure varied? Is the word choice precise? Do the transitions between sentences and paragraphs help the reader’s understanding?
- Does the concluding paragraph convey the value of the writer’s position and urge the reader to think and act?
If the essay is still missing the mark, take another look the thesis. Does it present the strongest argument? Test it by writing a thesis statement for the opposing viewpoint. In comparison, does the original thesis need strengthening? Once the thesis presents a well-built argument with a clear adversarial viewpoint, the rest of the essay should fall into place more easily.
4. Editing the Persuasive Essay
Next, proofread and correct errors in grammar and mechanics, and edit to improve style and clarity. Having a friend read the essay helps writers edit with a fresh perspective.
5. Publishing the Persuasive Essay
Sharing a persuasive essay with the rest of the class or with family and friends can be both exciting and intimidating. Learn from the experience and use the feedback to make the next essay even better.
Time4Writing Teaches Persuasive Essay Writing
Time4Writing essay writing courses offer a highly effective way to learn how to write the types of essays required for school, standardized tests, and college applications. These online writing classes for elementary, middle school, and high school students, break down the writing process into manageable chunks, easily digested by young writers. Students steadily build writing skills and confidence with each online writing course, guided by one-on-one instruction with a dedicated, certified teacher. We first introduce essay writing to students at the elementary level, with our Beginning Essay Writing course, where they will have an opportunity to write their first five-paragraph essay. Our middle school online writing courses, Welcome to the Essay and Advanced Essay, teach students the fundamentals of writing essays, including the persuasive essay. The high school online writing class, Exciting Essay Writing, focuses in depth on the essay writing process with preparation for college as the goal. Time4Writing’s online writing classes for kids also cover how to interpret writing prompts in testing situations. Read what parents are saying about their children’s progress with Time4Writing’s online writing courses.